Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy, Again

1-31-10

This week will be very busy, and my life will only get busier as the semester gains momentum. College Bowl games start this week, and, of course I'm involved. I need to put together another issue of Roots. I have two tests and two papers this week, as well as regular homework for my other classes. There's a group project that my suitemates and I have yet to do much work on, and it's due a week from Thursday. I'm trying to balance a social life, a work life, and an academic life--and trying to do my writing when I can. I have to exercise and practice my bass clarinet outside of class (and we have a Wind Symphony concert in a little under two weeks, and I am still failing to go fast enough when I play parts of some of the pieces). Things are starting to ramp up for SonRise, and I'm technically an assistant scene director, even though I'm only supposed to be one of the mob leaders, but that means a few more practices for me (one on how to direct, since I know diddly squat about that). *sigh* SO much to do, and there are only 24 hours in each day, a good portion of which I'm asleep (and needfully so).

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment