1-5-09
So I'm in the midst of my first day of new classes for this semester. Modern English Grammar and Linguistics looks to provide me with lots of homework--I already have a take-home exam for Thursday (the exam actually being a homework assignment with the extra rule of NO CORROBORATION, which, to me, is a given, unless the teacher says otherwise). Also, I need to pick a word for my etymology essay (my proposal for it is due next week).
Fitness for Life--well, other than the facts that I have to fit even more exercise into my schedule than I already have and that we'll do a lot of exercising outside (IN THE FREEZING COLD!!!!), I think I'll like it. The teacher seems a bit laid back, but that's okay.
Now to my online orientation meeting for my online class, Health for Life. I guess I should be early to the chat room in case the teacher's there early. (I kid, I kid.)
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment