1-10-10
All of my reading for linguistics has made me think of an awesome clip from The Office. Unfortunately, I could not find the clip in its entirety with the actors and such--but I did find a video that used the audio from the clip and used kinetic typography to illustrate. I find it ironic in a clip about grammar that there is incorrect grammar in the kinetic typography, but it's still a cool clip. Go here: Whoever vs. Whomever.
Also, I am trying to find a word for my etymology essay, and I think I have found that. Now I need to write up a proposal about it (but that's not due until Tuesday).
More later.
PS. My roommate and I got a crowntail betta fish last night. He is blue, very handsome, and named Frodo. I don't think he'll be taking a ring to Mount Doom any time soon, seeing as he lives in a little tank on my roommate's shelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment