2-24-10
Why did you tease us, weather? Why were you warm this weekend and on Monday, only to plunge us back into the cold and cloudy? We had seen the sun! Don't you know how important that is?
I miss the sun, blue skies, and the sound of waves crashing on the shore. I miss being able to walk slowly if I want because I'm not freezing. I want it to be comfortable outside.
Perhaps I was spoiled last year with the high temperatures and sunlight; my mom certainly says that my blood has thinned. But I never did like the cold, except to play in the snow when I was a little kid. I've always preferred warmth. Also, at the beginning of last year, none of us liked how hot and sticky it was. It took us most of the ten months in order to be adjusted to the climate. So, anyways, the point is that I want it to be spring. No more of this "the worst winter Tennessee has ever seen." I mean, come on, weather. Have some decency and at least go back to the fifties. Please?
On a completely unrelated note, I have a midterm this morning in 19th Century British Literature, I need to keep practicing "Grand Canyon Suite" and my new Wind Symphony music, I restarted a RP this week (I'm one of the GMs), I've been line-editing on the WD Forums, I've been working on the second draft of my shortish story about Tacy and Nat, I wrote an essay about Henry V (the person in the play and not the play itself), have procrastinated by writing this blog, and now am going to go review again for English class.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment