2-14-10
Every weekend it has snowed here in Collegedale. Then it melts. That is frustrating. As a Northerner, I think that if it's going to snow, it might as well stick. I'd also rather for it to be spring, but that's still a bit of time off. I hope it's warm for SonRise on April 3.
SonRise. I've been invested with the title of "Assistant Scene Director--Mob 2" but that just means I was really good at screaming evil things at the top of my lungs and I'm supposed to help the scene director and his assistant with the mob. I'm also helping with recruitment, so if you're in the Collegedale area and want to help out, I have all the practice times of the non-auditioned cast members. We need mobsters, believers, and travelers and such.
I get to read Pride and Prejudice and Henry V for homework this week. I've read P&P before, and I know it is rare to have a pleasant and agreeable activity for homework, so I will enjoy it.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment