2-10-10
I have many drafts of many things.
First, I'm working on a second draft of a short story I'm working on. I'm writing it out longhand (because I've been working like that since I was in eighth grade [long story]) and it's actually flowing, for the most part. Unfortunately, I'm still having difficulties in fitting in writing time in my schedule (which is pretty full).
Second, I'm brainstorming ideas for my term paper in 19th Century Literature. We have to pick something in modern culture and see how the Romantic principles we've discussed are used in them. I've chosen to do my paper on Stargate: SG-1, and so I'm trying to generate a list of instances that fit into those categories.
Third, I've had to figure out what to write for this post. I've been so busy that (unfortunately) this is one of the things that fell to the wayside, but I hope that I can be a better time manager and idea-generator.
On a slightly non-related note, we read bits of Horace Walpole's The Castle of Otranto for class today. I can totally see why Jane Austen satirizes it in Northanger Abbey, which is a hilarious book.
~Ashlee
No comments:
Post a Comment