Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Statements about the Week

12-10-09

First, I had a longboarding (sort of like a skateboard, but longer) lesson on Monday. I fell on my butt and scraped my elbow through two layers of jacket. I pretended it didn't hurt--and, now, on almost Friday, it still hasn't completely scabbed over. However, I still want to keep having longboarding lessons because I wanted to try something new, even if it means a few scrapes.

Second, I have finals next week, and two of them are back to back. I have not started studying for either of those yet. They're on Monday. GO Sunday studying!

Third, I don't have much work next week. Go studying and packing!

Fourth, it is cold in Tennessee. It is even colder in Indiana. Yet I am going to Indiana on Wednesday. I am going to freeze. I wish I had heated seats like Jordan (my ride to the Coopers') does. That was comfy tonight.

Fifth, hanging out at the Coopers' is fun and being a normal geeky person is fun, too. Just saying.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment