Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pictures and What Not

12-24-09

Me. I think the shirt says it all. :P



I always try to take footsteps in the snow pictures. They usually don't come out well. This is the best one so far.



The family's new kitten. You would never know that the parents are all black and all gray. This one looks even a little white! Three weeks old today. Momma wasn't good to them at first, and so this is the only one left. My father bottle fed this kitten. (The stuffed animal is a "littermate," so it doesn't become a biter as it grows.)



Same kitten on its two-week old birthday (last Thursday).



Wintry scenes outside of my parents' apartment



 
Icicles off of my van's running board



Me in my passenger side rearview mirror



Mom and I had been at Wal-Mart shopping for presents yesterday, and we had ice instead of rain or snow, and this is what coated my window (happily I was the passenger).



Looks like lights on water, maybe. But no. This is lights on the iced-over snow, the view from the door of the parents' apartment.



Momma cat (Cinder) and kitten (we're still trying to figure out a name) and Leo the Littermate (she's being a good momma cat now, but yeah, we still watch carefully).

So, that's what I've been doing here. My brother surprised me with Iron Man, my sister with The Princess Bride, and the littlest brother with Ever After (yes, I'm a geeky romantic). I got pots, a CD, headphones, measuring cups, and a spatula from Mom and Dad. People were happy with the presents I got them (which makes me feel great). Yeah, I'm doing all right, even if I'm sleeping on the parents' living room couch.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment