Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gray

9-4-12

Maybe it's just been the weather, maybe it's me. Maybe it's a combination of the two. I've just felt gray today. You know, blah. In a funk.

And I'm not certain as to the why. (If there even is a why.)

I guess that I just don't like uncertainty, and yet that's what my life is full of at present. Uncertainty and homework. Uncertainty about many things and eighteen hours' worth of homework. Sure, that last part is because of me, but it's still stressful.

Also, it wouldn't hurt if the sun shone more often.

A pastor friend of mine posted this video on her Facebook page. I've heard most of those.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I ALSO HATE UNCERTAINTY AND I WILL JUST SPEAK IN CAPS AND NOT GO INTO DETAILS TO DEMONSTRATE THE STRENGTH OF MY SENTIMENT.

    So . . . I am sorry you feel blah. I hope things get better. I concur about the stuff singles hear.

    There's just one other thing that I keep thinking about, and so:

    I like gray. I wonder, sometimes, if we need it in our lives; gray shields precious gems, does it not? I don't know. I suppose living in so much "blah" lately myself has taught me to value it, to find beauty in it? (I was seriously tempted to say "find the silver lining," which amused me because it's a cliché and also because silver is basically gray with glitter . . . anyway.)

    End of nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color gray. I like silver. But I was feeling very blah and unnoticeable and what's-the-point.

    You are not nonsensical. And thank you for the caps.

    ReplyDelete