Wednesday, September 19, 2012

3 Months

9/19/12

Exactly three months from now I will be hurriedly preparing for commencement.

Three months.

No, seriously, three months.

But I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around it. It just seems as if this semester is sliding rather quickly toward its conclusion and I'm not quite sure that I want it to get there.

A journalism friend is counting down the days. How does she have free time to count down the days? I'm just like, "Get this paper down, read those chapters, write another essay, plan out the third, take notes, etc.," I'm just busy the time keeps passing me by. *sigh*

Then again, maybe it's not that she has free time (though I suspect she does have more free time than I do). Maybe it's because she knows what job she'll try to get after graduation.

(Oh, how I wish people would quit asking me that question! I'm trying to figure it out!)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I still don't have any idea about what job I'll try to get after I graduate, even though I've been graduated for more than two years now. Yes, I've had two "jobs", but they've both been more mission than job. Once I get my green card, then I'll really have to decide... Yikes!

    Good luck in all your busyness of your final semester! I hope you have enough to have some fun, too!

    ReplyDelete