Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You Guys...

9/19/12

This is a thing. Please join me in celebration.

It looks like Jackson's tried very hard to stick so close. I mean, c'mon, that was Beorn! It had to have been! And how they got the details of Gollum looking not as decrepit as in Lord of the Rings.

We have to go to a showing. Like, for a graduation gift. (Graduation is the week after this comes out.)

2 comments:

  1. I remember back about who-knows-how-many-years-now (probably right after the first LOTRs movie came out) that I saw a Hobbit trailer someone made and got really excited that they were going to make that after the other LOTR movies. Then someone told me it wasn't real and it wasn't going to happen and I was really sad. And then it happened!! Only a couple years after that original trailer said it would, too! Can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete