Friday, November 2, 2012

What Did I Spy With My Normal-Sized Eyes...

11-2-12

Yesterday I was leaving Hulsey after actually achieving exercise there for the second day in a row for the first time in a good long while (like 2 weeks) and I had to do a double take because I saw a princess in my peripheral vision.

Yep. Four- or five-year-old girl, dressed like Snow White. She'd probably worn it for trick-or-treating or some harvest festival or something the day before and had refused to change into other clothes. She wanted the world to know that she was a princess and she didn't care what other people thought of her wearing a dress like Snow White.

You go, little kid.

I wish sometimes us adults could remember to do what you were doing.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the exercise, and that little girl sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a winner.
    Did you know that there's a second grader that dresses like a different woman from her "100 greatest women leaders of the 20th century" book every day? There is. She dressed like Margaret Thatcher once. Winning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I saw that. It was so cool.

    ReplyDelete