Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tiny Update

11-27-11

I was going to try and write something fictional and/or fiction-y, but I'm not feeling that sort of expressive today. I've been working on my fiction, though, and that's good. I did a lot of bumming around this break, which is odd, but maybe I needed it. I did miss my friends, though, but that's to have been expected.

Back to the grind for 2.5 weeks.

More later.

4 comments:

  1. Hey so are you planning to send me that thing to read?

    Anyway, I'd love to read all your fiction-y stuff at some point. Just so you know.

    I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Janelle: Oops. I'll try to send that your way.

    @Robby: I heard about your traffic woes. Castle night tonight, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it is Castle night. Unless Curtis dies first from back pains.

    ReplyDelete