Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Really Hate Picking Titles for Things

3-17-10

Especially when the contents are varied, such as these shall be.

First, I mostly got right the solo part I was epically failing a few weeks ago. I need to not mentally freak out and play something shorter than it needs to be--or else suffer glare of "That's NOT what it sounds like." So, after this blog post is done, I go forth to practice.

Second, I have run a mile in 12:45. Yippee. That makes me excited.

Third, today is St. Patrick's Day. I am wearing both green and orange. For I am Protestant, but it is tradition to wear green (and I have no desire to get pinched because I'm wearing the wrong color). Perhaps, for some, it's part of the fun, but it was never part of the fun for me. *sigh* I wonder if people will notice. Probably, since they sort of clash. A little. The colors, I mean. What do I care what people think of my outfit? I DON'T. [insert_evilish_laughter_here]

Fourth, the time change has really been messing with me this year. I hope for some sunshine today; it might make adjusting a little easier. I have felt 'off' all week.

More later.

2 comments: