Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I've Been Up to

3-4-10

During Spring Break, I have

--watched a few movies and a few episodes of television.

--exercised at least thirty minutes on most of the days except Thursday (today I did fifteen minutes).

--eaten many of my meals in my room, but when I have felt the need to see other human beings I have ventured forth to the cafeteria (especially today, because it was Pasta Day).

--worked on my 19th Century British Literature term paper for about four hours (1 hour planning, three hours typing). I'll probably add another hour or so tomorrow.

--practiced my bass clarinet on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and think I'm gaining proficiency, if not mastery, in the sections that are frustrating me.

--worked a lot on the second draft of one of my short stories.

--cleaned and reorganized the shelves above my desk (it really needed it).

--entered the list of my books alphabetically by author into an Excel document (look, nerd alert!).

--slept in, sort of. For me, 7:30-8:00 AM IS sleeping in.

--went over to the Coopers' tonight to watch The Office. It was very fun.

--read Dahveed on Tuesday. (Yes, you read that correctly.)

--worked on my master plans for the upcoming mission in the role playing game I'm in charge of (look, nerd alert!)

--wondered why it snowed on Tuesday and melted by sundown on Tuesday.

--went to Wal-Mart and the VM. For the first, I was glad that my van actually still runs, since most of the time it sits in the parking lot. Secondly, I was glad that I found a pair of flip-flops for SonRise that were marked down to $3 from $15.

--went to McKay's with Amanda and bought ten books for only $18.30. Totally worth it.

--helped people at McKay's who usually spend their entire time in the DVD section to find books, even though it was only like my third time at McKay's. I was glad to feel helpful, but it was depressing, in a sad sort of way.

--played way too many games of Bejeweled Blitz and got a score of over 500,000. I don't need to play it for like four more days, but who's going to probably play it anyway? (Answer: ME.)

--did my laundry last week, and will probably do it tomorrow.

--worked on plans for crafts and ceramics for camp this summer. Did you know that a little bit more of instruction in ceramics class equals the ceramics honor? Me either! But now I do, and that is sweet! Also, all those websites Mom found for me in December were REALLY helpful. THANKS!

--worked at some grading for Dr. Higgins on Tuesday, and so I will also get paid. Happy day!

--have just chilled and had fun chilling. What's it to you? :D

More later (since Spring Break Ain't Over Yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment