Friday, October 2, 2009

Homework

10-2-09

Oh, there's plenty of it. Papers, daily assignments, quizzes, tests. The avalanche of chopped and sliced trees is upon us. We are in the thick of it. I wonder how much paper we waste with the six-question quizzes that take up full sheets of paper in history class. At least in statistics I don't have quizzes, but I do have a test next Wednesday. I got my first American Literature test back today. 85/85. Yay! I actually missed three points, but for some reason, every test had three points added. Don't know why. Oh well, I'm not going to complain. My essay section received an 18/20, and the points the professor raised about the two points she took off make absolute sense. Whoopee. Homework is homework. I'd still rather be talking with people. Or writing. Or doing something other than homework. Maybe like assigning it. Assigning homework is okay, especially if it's easy to grade or if you have a reader to grade for you.

*sigh* So busy. My favorite time of the week (other than Sabbath) is Thursday nights, and I've already written why I like those (other than the fact that next week, Jim and Pam get married!).

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment