9-1-11
Yesterday was my 24th birthday.
Yet somehow people kept asking me how it felt to turn 21. (I don't know why. I either must act or look younger than I am. Hopefully the latter.)
Anyway, I've also been asked that annual question: "Do you feel different?"
Answer: Not really. I still have homework, I still am in school, I still have work, etc., And that's probably how it's going to be for the rest of my life, that I have a lot to do and have to be 'normal' despite the day being my birthday. Does that make sense?
I have some great friends who took time out of their schedules to meet up at a friend's house and eat pizza with me last night, and my housemates woke me up after I'd gone to bed to sing to me and give me a cake. I had a lot of fun. One of my friends said that he wanted us to do some more for my birthday on Saturday night when more people are free, but it's up to him to remember.
Anyway, off to Publication Tools and Techniques (usually shortened to PubTools).
--Ashlee
I'm glad you had fun! I wish I were better at planning things.
ReplyDeleteHow do you like PubTools?
It's okay. I don't anything AT ALL about Adobe, so we'll see as I go through the class.
ReplyDeleteOh, but you will. I was in the same boat when I started.
ReplyDeleteI felt different when I turned 10, and when I turned 20. So, HA. Take that.
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday, Ashlee!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sammy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think I'll feel differently when I turn 25, since it's mathematically more significant. We'll see what this school year brings. If things in my life change in the way I wish, then maybe 24 will be different than 23.