2-11-11
1) Knowing the right thing to do in a situation is sometimes more difficult than doing that right thing.
2) Taking a risk doesn't mean there will be a reward for it, except maybe the fact that one took the risk. Granted, it would be nice if there were more of a reward, but that doesn't mean such would actually happen.
3) There's still a decent amount I need to learn about when to keep my mouth shut and when to open it. Or, at least, to think what I'm saying through more carefully. (Good thing I'm a work-in-progress!)
4) Being a friend--a real friend--involves more than just hanging out and doing fun stuff. It means being there for them, especially with the tough stuff.
5) Chopsticks could be misconstrued as wands. Just sayin'.
Probably not everything I learned, but some of the important (and unimportant) ones are there.
More later.
In order of importance: 5, 1, 5, 2, 4, 3, 5. 5.
ReplyDeleteYes, exactly in that order.
ReplyDelete