5-24-13
I go to camp soon. That makes me happy.
It'll also make it harder to find an apartment in Ann Arbor. Not like I actually have the cash to sign a lease yet anyway. I make money as a substitute teacher, but not that much.
I need to apply for the graduate PLUS loans because I haven't gotten any scholarships and I didn't get the position I applied for (I didn't even make it to an interview). *sigh* This is what I'm going to have to do after I finish. I wish I got the same interest rate that banks do when they get loans from the federal government. (Then again, "if wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak." Thanks, Jayne.)
I am so glad you get to go to camp!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I'm sorry you have to do student loans and all of that ... I've never heard the thing about horses. That's rather horrifying. ;-S