5/5/13
...that I want a job where I have a good idea of what the schedule is like, where the schedule is predictable.
...that I do not like being tied to my phone or getting phone calls at 9:45 PM the day before or 5:59 AM the day of when I could have been called much earlier due to the teacher requesting me around 4 or 5 PM the day before.
...that, although I like being around children, I do not particularly like substitute teaching.
...that intelligence and good grades/scores/hardwork don't necessarily translate to scholarships, not when I just figured out what I want to do and others have undergraduate degrees in those areas.
...that, while at Southern, I should have spent more time with my friends and less time on my homework because the time on my homework hasn't necessarily translated into what everyone always said it would, scholarships and such.
...that being graduated is scary, and that I wish I had stayed an extra semester at Southern and/or stayed around Colelgedale just so I could have been with my friends.
...that I don't like it when my mom gives me this look of "I wish I could help you" when I mention my worries for the fall because I know that she really can't help me and really really wishes she could.
...that graduate school costs a lot of money and though I don't want loans, it's looking more and more like that's how I'm going to go where I feel that I'm supposed to be in the fall.
...that I do not like having bank fees, but
...that I do like having a banker who will reverse the fee when he learns that the direct deposit isn't working as it should.
...that, despite all the wishing in the world, I can't really do much unless I have money and I'm not going to have money for a very very long time, especially if I end up with lots of loans (because those loans plus all the ones I have from undergraduate will equal a lot of debt) to pay back.
...that it's really hard to meet someone when the people around your age at church are all married to each other.
Aww, I'm sorry. At least you're learning things.
ReplyDeleteYou'll figure it out. You will.
Yeah. I'm not sure I exactly like this school, though.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah? How come?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think you'll do about it?
The school of being at my parents' place? I suppose I put up with it until I go to camp in a few weeks, and if I learn something from these months, so be it.
ReplyDelete