1-27-11
Last week I (along with other people) was asked through Facebook if I could please contribute something for the Religion page in the Southern Accent, Southern Adventist University's weekly newspaper. I took something I'd written for my journal report in Expository Writing last semester, made it a little longer, polished it up, and sent it along to the religion editor.
Well, lo and behold, it appeared in today's issue of the Accent. If you'd like to read my story, which was published in the Religion section, you can go here to read it.
It's not much, but I can put it in my still-hasn't-been-put-together writing portfolio.
More later.
Love it, Ashlee! I also loved spotting cardinals at Southern since I never got to see them at home. What a great symbol of God's love and care. Great article!
ReplyDeleteOooh. Good point! SWEET ARTICLE and also the Accent had better start publishing more stuff like this and less stuff about "Wow look at this thing that doesn't matter isn't it just amazing and also it fills up the rest of this page?"
ReplyDeleteMy captcha is literally "gifted." Applicable?