8-24-10
I walked to Four Corners with Katie, ate at Subway with her, and walked back to campus. That's two miles. Add in the fact that I walked from and to Southern Village and that we had to walk to get to the Greenway, I think I can honestly say I did about three miles of walking today.
I also hung out with Alan, Beth, Katie, and Chase (that seems to be becoming a trend), saw lots of people I haven't seen in months (including the person that I really like, but I'm not telling on this blog), worked on stuff for the Organizational Showcase with the other English Club officers, and made myself dinner while reading a book for Honors Seminar. Now Katie's coming over to use Skype.
Oh, and I actually got done and submitted an entry on the Writers' Digest Sci-fi/Fantasy Forum's for-fun Flash Fiction Contest. I'm excited about it.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment