Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tennis and Friendship

9-15-10

So I started playing tennis with Alan, Beth, and Sarah. Tonight Justin played as well. I'm not the best, but I'm okay at serving, I think. I've actually invested in this because I bought a racket from Hulsey.

It's good, playing tennis is, because I get a chance to be with my friends and I get a chance to exercise. And I really think that my hour and a half of tennis a couple times a week has done me a little better than my running on the treadmill every day. But that's probably because my body plateaued with the treadmill.

Though I've discovered that I should probably wear my knee brace whenever I play tennis. I used it on Monday night, but not tonight, and there is a discernible difference in pain. Just sayin'.

I have been stressed lately, and I'm staying up late just to finish my Honors essay and to write this blog post.

Tschuss! (Except I don't know how to write the little umlaut thing. The two dots. You know, that go over the vowel. *sigh*) More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment