Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sleepy Scribblings

9-8-09

I'm about to go to sleep, but I wanted to drop by and add a few lines about the fact that I had a good day. I had good conversations with friends, opened a bank account (my first one ever), had a class cancelled, and got to practice my bass clarinet. The only thing I dread at the moment is if we have a fire drill tonight, since I never hear the stupid alarm and have to depend on my roommate to wake me up (yes, the dean and my RA know about this problem). Also, it rained today and is drippy and cool out tonight. We don't want people getting sick, so I hope we don't have a fire drill tonight.

I'm actually slightly ahead on my homework. Go figure. Probably a good thing, since I have the Student Missions Re-Entry Retreat on Friday and Sabbath. We're having it down at Cohutta Springs Camp, so I'll get to see Georgia's youth camp and hang out with my SM buddies. There's a lot of people who, for whatever reason, did not come back, and so that's a little sad, but I'm going to have fun this weekend.

Three more days of class left!! (Of this week, anyway.)

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment