9-4-09
I mean, seriously, do I need a neat title that grabs your attention and draws you in? Same goes for the first sentence--or the first couple sentences. Do they need to coax you along, nudge you along, shove you into the paragraph? *sigh* I don't know. You tell me. Did it work? :P
There were some things I had forgotten to mention earlier this week. Last Saturday night, Ashley, Amanda and I went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. It serves Italian food, and you can draw on the white paper tablecloths. But the real interesting thing that happened was that our server totally flirted with us the ENTIRE time. It was actually sort of fun, because the three of us kept getting to laugh after he'd moved away from our table. Good laughter, not mean laughter. Anyway, it's the first time I've had a server flirt with me (even if I was in a group of people), and so it was pretty fun. Usually when I went out in a group, it's a mixed group. But a lot of my friends didn't come back this year, or else we're so busy we really haven't be able to reconnect. Kind of frustrating, really. And I used to be about fifty pounds heavier, and, unfortunately, that does make a difference.
I was fingerprinted on Thursday afternoon. Why, you ask? I'm in Introduction and Foundations of Secondary Education (which I refer to as my "teaching class"), and we will be having field experience (after ten months of being an SM) in the second half of this semester. As per Tennessee state law, I have to have a background check, and that includes a $48 fingerprinting. I had to drive to the UPS Store, and it took me longer to find the store than for the fingerprinting to take place.
Well, at the moment, that's it. I must dash to class.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment