Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day Off

Perhaps you all wonder why I post on Thursdays.

Thursday is my day off. Yes, we get days off from camp. I slept in this morning, and am now at Panera. (They have free Internet!) Steven, Andrea, Taylor, and I are going to go in search of boots for Taylor for tomorrow's medieval festival (formerly known as rodeo). So, we're just going to hang out with each other and look for Taylor's shoes. Fun stuff.

I'm working on various projects, and camp is going great. We had a missing camper drill on Tuesday, and that was intense! We did well, even though we didn't find the camper (because they hid her outside of the planned search pattern, which made no sense, and now that area is being added to the search pattern).

I love ceramics, and I think that I will take some sort of art class at Southern. I don't know when, but I will. Also, I've been asked to be a part of a College Bowl team next year. ALREADY. We shall do well, I hope.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment