3-15-11
Yes, indeed, it is the Ides of March. It hasn't ended yet, but I'm decently sure I'm not about to get done in by a bunch of literally backstabbing friends.
No, I just wanted to update whoever reads this on my life, since I haven't posted since the beginning of Spring Break, and it's been almost two or so weeks since that point.
Last Sabbath afternoon I went on a potluck picnic to Red Clay State Park--there was about twenty people (mostly friends, but now all friends since I met new people) there, and it was super fun. I took pictures of the spring there, and of the lookout in the middle of the forest and had great conversations and overall had a good time.
On Sunday evening, I attended the Southern Adventist University Symphony Orchestra concert, where they played Beethoven's 9th Symphony. It was incredible, and I've learned enough German that I could follow along with what the choir was singing. I really enjoyed it; it was definitely an hour and a half well spent.
Today I got to go to my first Sonrise practice of the year. I'm the lead mobster, so even though the rest of the mobsters don't show up for two weeks, I've got to be there. Being a mobster's important--the scene at Pilate's Judgment Hall doesn't work unless there's a crowd there to sway Pilate with angry public opinion. [Hey, if you're interested in participating in Sonrise, let me know. I've got connections. Heck, I think I AM a connection.]
Okay, I've got a chemistry test tomorrow, and I need to keep reading a book for honors seminar. So I'm signing out. Night. More later.
That sounds busy. Good luck with all of that! God bless.
ReplyDeleteThanks. :-)
Oh my. HOMEWORK MY OLD NEMESIS
ReplyDelete