Thursday, September 16, 2010

Something I Wanted to Share

9-16-10

I first heard this song while I was still slightly in shock from the whole van debacle (see a few posts below). The wrecker guy had just left, I had a reeling stress/needing food headache, and I was surrounded by all of my stuff that I still didn't know where I was going to put. It was a nice reminder that I'm not in control of everything, but that God is. So even when I don't know how everything's going to turn out, it'll be all right, eventually. Some people may criticize me for that, but you know what? That's their problem, not mine.

Anyway, it's taken me a few weeks to find out the artist's name, but her name is Kerrie Roberts, and this song is absolutely amazing.



Now to bed. I'm wanting to go exercise at like 6:30 AM and I need sleep if I'm going to do that.
More later.

1 comment:

  1. Important reminder that God is in control, and doesn't ever leave us hanging, and never gives us more than we can handle.
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete