Friday, May 14, 2010

Bad Blogger

5-14-10

I have been a bad blogger on both my blogs and for various reasons.

First, I had finals. Did well, but no blogging.

Second, I traveled home. Twelve hour trip. No blogging.

Third, I discovered that the parents had canceled the phone, and thus, canceled the Internet. So no blogging.

Fourth, I found a neighbor with unprotected wi-fi. However, I felt a little bad about taking it, so I stay online for only short periods of time. So no blogging.

Fifth, I have had little time in which to compose thoughts because I am sleeping on either the couch or the floor in the living room, the cats and kittens chase each other all night long, and I haven't been sleeping well, so I've been sleeping longer. So no blogging.

Right now I'm at my camp director's house because I'm in my academy town to attend a friend's wedding, and the house where I'm staying, well, they have wi-fi and gave me the password (which I had practically guessed before they told me). So I'm making a quick blog post.

More later.
More late.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you now, and hope it won't be too long til next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with sleeping, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luuuuck with things! Sleep and blogging in particular, I guess!

    ReplyDelete