Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day!

8-27-09

Even though my precious students complained about the amount of homework I assigned them, they have never experienced the joy that is university homework. I already have a lot--and I've only had two classes! Ah, well, it's what I signed up for. So far, I have a personal spiritual history to write up and a chapter to read for Christian Beliefs, a reflection paper, chapters to read, a chapter presentation (since the teacher doesn't want to lecture, he wants us to do it), and another paper--all due on Tuesday. I haven't even had tomorrow's classes yet! :D

I enjoyed my class this morning, although Daniells Hall was freezingly cold this morning. I forgot how cold that particular classroom could be! I also enjoyed convocation and my Intro to Secondary Education class this afternoon. And it was pasta day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment