12-18-12
I haven't yet gone to bed, so it's still Monday night for me. I'm probably over contemplative at present, a little nostalgic really for things that aren't even completely over. But I just had my last Castle night. Not that Castle was on, but it was the last Monday night for me. And that's really hard for me, because I've really come to love my friends and consider them to be a family of sorts. Yeah, we're weird and we're insanely brilliant and we're brilliantly insane, but I love them just the same.
I had this clever idea of writing a little section to each of them, but I don't want to cry on my keyboard. I mean, I can't go ruining my main means of communication with them. I don't want to be forgotten; I want to know that I'm still going to be important to them. Like they are to me.
Yes, I'm excited that my parents actually made it here and everything is going well. They're sort in this wacky vacation movie that I just happen to be a minor character in, but that's okay with me. They want to meet my friends, but it's a bit late for the parentals to decide whether or not I should have them. They're stuck with me. They're my fellowship. They're my jeesh, to use the Ender parlance.
I'm sorry, and I know this doesn't help, but I know how this feels, and I hope you end up happy, wherever you are.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, if you ever want to talk, let me know.