10-8-12
(It's not the ninth until I've slept some.)
Part of the reason that the semester feels like it's slipping away is because I'm so incredibly busy. But it's also because it's my last one. And it's looking more and more that I won't be around Chattanooga in the spring, which, admittedly, is my favorite part of the seasons down here. Everything getting warmer, trees budding, SonRise, etc.,
But what I'll miss most is stuff like tonight. Castle night and being included and feeling like I'm a part. If I have to go home (which is what it's looking like unless I do get an internship), I'll do my best, but it will be fairly miserable even when I try to stay optimistic.
Part of me is truly excited to graduate; the other parts of me are terrified. Maybe terrified's too strong of a word. Maybe it's not.
Time to sleep. Perchance to dream.
Anyway, I have much I could write about, but not much I want to put on my blog. Not at present, anyway. Sorting, you know. This isn't pithy or profound or even rather pretty. (Sometimes, I feel the same way about myself.)
I'm sorry. I hope you are satisfied with whatever your spring turns out to be.
ReplyDelete