4-11-11
I got back to my apartment at 11:26 or so. This is past check. However, there was no sign-in sheet hanging on the clipboard by the RA's apartment. I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this situation: wait to see if the RA comes around? keep checking outside to see if the sign-in sheet appears and put the time I got back? send an e-mail to the dean just in case I fall asleep and the RA did already come? Argh.
I was sort of sad that my soccer game got canceled like a minute before it was supposed to start, but I was glad that I got to go over to Brooke's house and watch this week's episode of Castle. One of the best lines was "Then I shut up and wrote twenty-three more books." Very funny.
Basically, this is a "stuff in my head" post without actually having much substance. Hmm. Maybe that'll be for tomorrow. More later.
I hope you get the sign-in thing worked out. Do you know where the RA lives? Maybe you should go there . . . ?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea.
Anyway, I really enjoyed singing Disney songs with you and just chatting about stuff. I wish we could hang out more than we do. Anyway, have a lovely evening!
DO NOT BE LATE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteAh, well, the e-mail to the dean worked. I got an e-mail back from her this morning saying that the RA had done check at the normal time but had forgotten to put up the sheets. However, my e-mail cleared me and I got an apology for staying up longer than I wanted. So all is well.
ReplyDelete@Janelle: It was super fun. I woke up at least once last night and I had Mulan songs going through my head.
Aww, so did I! :-) I'm glad everything worked out okay.
ReplyDelete